3M™ Scotch™ 250 Flatback Masking Tape 25mmx55m
3M™ Scotch™ 250 Flatback Masking Tape is used in applications where a stronger paper backing is needed. It is solvent and moisture resistant to provide a bleed through resistance in application.
Although the rubber adhesive is aggressive and provides instant adhesion, the Scotch™ 250 is not recommended for outdoor exposure as it may become difficult to remove.
- The adhesive provides instant adhesion to a wide varietyof surfaces
- The treated flat stock backing has good tensile strength to resist breakage
- Solvent and moisture resistant
- Can be used on painted metal surfaces at temperatures up to 200°F (93°C) for about 30 minutes
- Special backsize treatment provides easy to use controlled unwind
- Adhesion to Steel: 70 oz./in. width (77 N/100 mm width)
- Tensile Strength: 58 lbs./in. width (1016 N/100 mm width)
- Elongation at Break: 4%
- Tape Thickness: 6.2 mils (0.16 mm)
- Temperature Use Range: Up to 200°F (93°C) for 30 min