A Clear Winner – RTV615 LED Potting Silicone
RTV615 from Momentive Performance Materials has an excellent refractive index and great UV stability; perfect for potting LED lighting assemblies for maximum light transmission and potting electronic assemblies where component identification is desirable.
Cures at room temperature to a high strength silicone rubber suitable for the protection of electronic components and assemblies against shock, vibration, moisture, ozone, dust, chemicals, and other environmental hazards.
Product Benefits of RTV615
- Convenient 10:1 mixing ratio
- Low viscosity allows for easy flow
- Heat accelerated cure possible
- Will cure in deep sections or enclosed assemblies
- Low shrinkage
- Crystal clear with fantastic optical clarity
- FDA Approved
Technical Properties of RTV615
- Uncured Consistency: Easily Pourable
- Colour: Clear
- Cured Shore Hardness: 44 Shore A
- Elongation: 120%
- Dielectric Strength: 19.7kv/ mm (500 v/mil)
- Operating Temperature: -60°C to +204°C
RTV615 is available in different pack sizes: 500ml, 1.1lb, 2.2lb, 11lb and 44lb .
Orders placed on our webshop before 3pm GMT will be delivered next working day with the UK (delivery lead-time details):
- RTV615 500ml Side by Side Cartridge
- RTV615 1.1lb Bottles
- RTV615 2.2lb Bottles
- RTV615 11lb Jerry Can and Bottle
- RTV615 44lb Pail and Jerry Can
Or contact us on email@example.com or 01789 773232 for ordering in higher volumes and special pricing via the Sales Office (MOV £250 per order).