Momentive SilCool™ TIA216G Thermally Conductive Silicone 4.4lb
SilCool™ TIA216G is a 2 component, thermally conductive potting material from Momentive Performance Materials. Developed to be used primarily on complex thermal interface designs. The product has a low viscosity which allows it to conform to intricate shapes, enabling the reduction of contact interference.
TIA 216G quickly cures to a 40 Shore E soft rubber/gel consistency with exposure to heat and retains a tacky adhesion on its cured surface.
- Good Thermal Conductivity
- Low Viscosity
- Fast cure with exposure to heat
- Room temperature cure capability
- Easy to use 1:1 mix ratio by weight & volume
- Non-corrsive to metals
- UL 94V-0 Compliance (file number E56745)