Momentive TIS420C Thermally Conductive Gap Filling Gel 333ml
TIS420C is a one component thermally conductive gap filler from Momentive Performance Materials. This thixotropic paste cures at room temperature to become a mechanically stable silicone gel. Due to its curing perforamnce, TIS420C provides improved stability in 3-dimensional and vertical TIM applications thatrequire a stress-absorbing, pump-out resistant, mechanically stable and repairable heat path.
TIS 420C was designed for use on thermal interfaces for electroni components in consumer and automotive applications.
- High thermal conductivity
- Physical stability due to polymerisation during cure process
- Soft, stress-absorbing post cure properties
- Can be dispensed in various thickness
- Conforms to intricate shapes and component designs
- Use within a broad operating temperature range
- Colour: Grey
- Thermal Conductivity: 4.2 W/(m.K)
- Thermal Resistance: 20 mm2.K/W
- Dielectric Strength: 5.0 kV/0.25mm