Momentive XE11-B5320 Thermally Conductive Paste 333ml
Momentive XE11-B5320 is a thermally conductive silicone adhesive sealant paste with low volatility. It utilises an alkoxy cure at room temperature by reacting with the moisture in the air, forming a white, elastic silicone rubber.
XE11 B5320 will offer a primerless adhesion to many substrates such as plastics, ceramics, glass and most metals.
Suitable applications include sealing and bonding in thermally conductive applications such as heat generating elements, regulators and rectifiers. This material is suitable for electrical/electronic applications as it is non-corrosive to metals.
- Excellent thermal conductivity (1.3 W/mK)
- Low volatility (with reduced low-molecular siloxane content)
- One component, ready and easy to use
- Room temperature curing
- Neutral cure, none corrosive to metals
- Low odour
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates without need for primer