Panacol Vitralit® 2028 Coating Compound 30gm
Vitralit® 2028 is a coating compound from Panacol Adhesives which is based on an epoxy resin, featuring low flow characteristics which enables it to create a perfect flange.
This grade can be cured using UV-light and any shadowed areas can be cured by exposure to heat. VI 2028 is a flexible, autoclavable coating which offers excellent chemical resistance. Its complete stability sets in after coating has cooled off.
- Colour: Transparent
- Resin: Epoxy
- Viscosity: 160 - 300 mPAS
- Cured Shore Hardness: 50 - 70 Shore D
- Temperature Resistance: -40°C to +180°C
- Dielectric Strength: 17 kV/mm
- Dielectric Constant: 3 (10kHz)
This material is ideal as a protective coating for wires in coil windings as well as other applications requiring protective coatings.