In this case study Techsil provided emergency LED lighting manufacturers, Mackwell Electronics, with an automated solution for dispensing a clear, fast curing, 1-part silicone sealant with a Nordson Performus™ III benchtop dispenser, to seal a clear plastic lens in an emergency luminaire housing. This provided an accurate, reliable IP65 rated seal, improved productivity and the system installed can be adapted to suit other in-house bonding applications.
- Techsil Considers Flexible Moulding Materials for Part Reproduction
- Techsil Achieve A1 Distributor Status from Momentive Performance Materials
- Advantages of Tapes over Mechnical Fasteners
- Evaluating Fluid Dispensing | Making the Change from Manual Squeeze Bottles to Benchtop Precision
- Techsil Attains JOSCAR Accreditation for Aerospace & Defence Sector Supply