ThreeBond TB1225B Thermally Conductive RTV 250gm
Lead time: 45 days
ThreeBond 1225B is a one-component silicone adhesive sealant for bonding, fix-sealing, coating, and potting eletrical and electronic parts. Conventional de-alcohol silicone RTV rubbers has slow surface-curing and deep-curing properties, however the TB1225B shows remarkable imporvements in all of these areas.
TB 1225B dries and cures quickly at room temperature, it is resistant to corrosion and has excellent storage stability. White in colour, this grade offers a skin over time of just 5 minutes and cures to a 74 Shore A rubber. Operating temperature is between -60°C up to 200°C, stretching to 250°C intermittently.
- De-alcohol type silicone
- Non-corrosive to metals and plastics
- Low odoour
- Fast curing
- Thermally conductive (1.6 Wm.K)
- Excellent temperature and chemical resistance
- Excellent electrical properties
- Has low siloxane content to prevent contact faults