MG Chemicals High Thermal Conductive Epoxy 900ml
MG Chemicals 834HTC is a black, flame retardant, thermally conductive two-part epoxy that offers extreme environmental, mechanical and physical protection for printed circuit boards and electronic assemblies.
MG 834 HTC is designed for applications where thermal management and self-extinguishing are critical factors. It also provides excellent electrical insulation and protects components from static discharges, vibration, abrasion, thermal shock, environmental humidity, salt water, fungus and many harsh chemicals.
- Meets UL 94V-0 Standards
- Thermally conductions 0.94 w/(mK)
- Low CTE and exotherm
- High compressive and tensile strength
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, glass, ceramics and many plastics
- Broad service temperature range -50°C up to +150°C
- Low shrinkage and high dimensional stability
- Contains non-halogenated flame retardant fillers
- Solvent free